Have you watched the Pretty Little Liars 7a Summer Finale yet? WARNING! There are SPOILERS ahead! Don’t read this blog yet. Go watch it (trust me, it’s worth it) and then you can come back and gasp with me!
Have you watched it yet?
I’m warning you!
Okay, I’m going to assume, if you’re reading this then you HAVE watched the summer finale of Pretty Little Liars, and in that case: OH MY GOSH WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!?
Questions Answered and OMG Moments of the Summer Finale
- Alison is Pregnant! Something we were all expecting with the rumors of a pregnancy on the show going around. Time will tell though if this is a just your average pregnancy or if it’s another plot by A.D. (I mean, we still don’t know what happened to Emily’s eggs so there’s that creepy possibility.
- Noel Kahn is not Mary’s 2nd child! Though that doesn’t stop him from being or working for A.D. But he’s VERY decapitated right now so I have a feeling we won’t be seeing anymore of his antics.
- Caleb and Hanna get back together! And have a steamy hook-up on the floor next to a fireplace that’s not used unless it serves as a plot device or cool backdrop. Because everyone has reunion sex next to a fireplace, right? (e.g. The Notebook)
- Emily currently has the most game of all the girls which is surprising since she’s literally been the one struggling the most in the relationship department since the time jump. No, since FOREVER. Honestly, though, as much as I like Paige, she’s being a total creepster, and Alison is just too…manipulative. I never know what she’s really after. Sabrina is literally looking like the only person who might actually be good for Emily if she could learn how to share her stresses and secrets.
- Spencer gets shot! In the chest too, so it’s not looking good for this girl. (And she’s one of my favorite characters!) But if we’re answering the question of the “spectacular death” that would probably go to Noel. Spencer is still technically alive and I’m hoping she’s not gone for the last 10 episodes!
- Toby and Yvonne get into a car wreck! Why? How? Was A.D. involved or was this just an unfortunate coincidence? And are either of them alive?
- Nicole is found! And Ezra is there and not on a plane home to Aria. I guess we should have known that the girl got a happy ending too early in the season for it to last. My Ezria feels are disintegrating.
- Spencer is Mary’s 2nd child! This is definitely the biggest reveal of the night, but I wouldn’t say it comes as a total surprise. I’ve been reading comments since the reveal of Mary Drake that suggest that Spencer is somehow related to Mary Drake. They just look too similar since the time jump. Plus there is their creepy first meeting that just felt…off somehow. And now we know why!
So we get lots of reveals during this episode, but as always we’re left with so many more questions. However, I will say that I can feel this story tying up which is a welcome feeling. But until then, here’s what we’ll go into the second half of the season asking:
Questions We Still Have or Are Now Raised
- How screwed up is the Hastings family? I mean, REALLY? They’re looking just as bad the DiLaurentis’s at this point with all the half siblings and adopted children. Why did no one know or tell Spencer she was adopted?
- Has Spencer really known all along and she’s working for A.D. or Mary or SOMEBODY. I highly doubt this, but it’s still a question that needs answering. If she dies, we won’t know.
- Who shot Spencer? Jenna’s last words after being kidnapped by A.D. suggest that the blind girl was shooting blindly and didn’t hit Spencer. That it was in fact, someone else.
- Are Emily’s eggs in anyway involved in Alison’s pregnancy?
- Why did Noel and Jenna set the #PLLDeathtrap? What do the girls “know too much” about?
- Why are Mona and Caleb always teamed up together when we all know that they’re the one’s who can think the fastest and get the girls out of a bind? Split them up!
- What’s going to happen now that Nicole is back in the picture? This is a sad, SAD situation for everyone involved. I love Ezra and Aria, but Nicole and Ezra obviously had a thing and she’s been in captivity for several months/years. This is something that needs to be resolved delicately.
- Are Toby and Yvonne going to survive? There’s a cruel part of me that just wants Toby to survive so he and Spencer can be together but I know that’s not fair and brings all kind of baggage with it.
- Who bought Toby’s house? (I feel like A.D. did…)
- Are Hanna and Caleb officially back together? Please!?
- Where is Lucas? I feel like he’s going to show back up here at any time.
- Where is A.D. taking Jenna?
- What’s up with the slimey Archer Dunhill? There’s no way his story is over quite yet.
- Finally, who is A.D.? We’re running out of people here.
As you can see, we have more questions than answers, but those questions lead us to some fun predictions for the last 10 episodes of PLL ever!
Thoughts and Predictions on the End GAme
- Hanna and Caleb get married. I feel like that’s the more likely “wedding end game” than Ezra and Aria. Especially since we started the time jump with Hanna being engaged.
- My crazy prediction is that Spencer has an identical twin who is actually A.D. Or really I want SOMEONE to have a twin or split personality. Someone who’s totally evil and crazy and pulls it off better than CeCe. I’d be satisfied with either Spencer or Aria. Hanna and Emily are just too good and loyal for it.
- There’s also the thought that Archer Dunhill actually has a twin and he’s A.D., but I don’t really know why he would be.
- Or Lucas. Because…I don’t know…he’s Lucas and he always ends up being the scapegoat.
- I want Ali to keep the baby. She’s got ZERO real family (other than Jason when he dains to show up in Rosewood), and while her child would be a product of some kind of twisted lie, abuse, or science experiment, I think if she could handle raising a kid, it would do wonders for her character. She had a horrible mother and comes from a family of horrible parenting, I feel like it could be redeeming for her raise and love a child the way she should have been raised.
- Mona needs to get the heck out of Rosewood. She’s too smart for this stuff.
So what do you think? What were your OMG moments from the summer finale of Pretty Little Liars? Do you have your own theories about the end gAme? Tell me in the comments so we can discuss!